Monday, April 5, 2010

April 24th, 2010 at 6 PM, Trinity Baptist Church, Hopkinsville KY

First let me apologize!! I'm so sorry, I can't believe how much time has past since the last post. I am trying to find a piece of FREEWARE that will allow me to update the blog, the twitter, and the facebook accounts all at the same time, I haven't found it yet! If you know of something that will do that, please contact us ASAP!!

I was just emailing Casey and in the middle of me typing the email..she called me! Thank YOU JESUS! So we talked about the particulars and details about the upcoming UC Event, and she has it all under control! Thank YOU JESUS! I just got off the phone with Casey, (Casey Fowler our UC South Coordinator!), and she still needs a few GAG regime soldiers, and I think I can come up with some...so I think we'll be fine!

If you have never been to a UC event, please, please come! It is a very unique, very eXciting eye-opener experience! I can almost give you a 100% guarantee that you will have fun, learn something and have a new appreciation for being able to come and go freely to church!

Trinity Baptist Church, in Hopkinsville KY, is our host! They have been on board with UC for the past 4 years! Casey has a great team, and Bro Danny let's her go "wild" during this time of UC..LOL! We love how Trinity has came onboard with us and are as dedicated about UC as we are!

Please spread the word to others you know, perhaps you won't be able to attend, but maybe someone you talk to can. It's all about being able to share JESUS with as many as possible before it's eternally to late. This event is geared toward youth, young adults and senior adults, any one younger than youth age, I would suggest against it. This IS a game, but it is a SIMULATION GAME, and it's as real as we can make it..during game time.

I look forward to seeing you there at UC! Find me and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment