Monday, April 30, 2012

Thank You JESUS & Prayer Request

First off!  I need forgiveness...for my unbelief!  First I thought it was going to rain us out (according to the forecast) and then we only had 125 or so show up, disappointed.  BUT!  a big but!

It just goes to show...(prove to me once again), that it's not about me, it's not for me, it has NOTHING to do with me!  GOD showed up!  GOD  moved!  GOD convicted!  AND GOD SAVED!  We had 10 professions of faith!  Woohoo!  Thank YOU JESUS!

OK..now for the prayer request...it's a big one!  Please pray for UC, our website, the server that hosts our site has been down for months!  Since it's being hosted on a free account basis (there's 100s more on this server too) there's isn't any rush to get it fixed.   I'm hoping, praying that someone will fix it soon and I need you to pray the same!

In the meantime, I'm going to try and somehow rebuild the site and move it to a superior host!   I have this site for 10+ years with no problems and this year Satan has changed that.   This is going to take some doing, it may end of different than the previous site (best site for me ever, good contrast, some color..etc)  

Right now, I'm in the process of trying to collect all the files..(they are scattered) -- bits and pieces everywhere..
so take some time out of your busy schedule and lift up UC and specifically lift up our website issues.

Til Next Time

One Day Closer
stu

No comments:

Post a Comment